Jan. 3, 2009
No. 7 Baylor 95, Texas State 55
Ferrell Center- Waco, Texas
January 03, 2009 - Att. 6,054
· Baylor improves to 16-3 all-time against Texas State, including a 75-35 mark all-time against Southland Conference schools.
· The 95-point offensive outburst for the Lady Bears marks the most points scored in a game since Baylor knocked off Saint Mary’s College in 2007.
· With her two-point field goal at the 14:09 mark in the second half, Rachel Allison became only the 26th Lady Bear to notch 1,000 career points.
· With three points, Whitney Zachariason recorded her first points as a Lady Bear.
· With 26 points on the night, Danielle Wilson established a new career high.
· Wilson moved her career double-figure point total to 43 games, eleven of which coming in the 2008-09 season.
· For sixth game this season, Wilson has recorded at least four or more blocks.
· Jhasmin Player tied a season-highs with six assists and six steals.
· Morghan Medlock recorded a season-high 15 points.
· Melissa Jones established a new career-high with five steals.
· Lindsay Palmer recorded a career high with 10 points
· Sixteen steals on the night is a new season-high for the Lady Bears
· The Lady Bears are now 66-1 in regular season, non-conference games under Coach Mulkey at the Ferrell Center
· Baylor is now 8-0 at home this season. The Lady Bears have won 65 of their last 70 home games.