Jan. 11, 2012
No. 1/1 Baylor 71, Oklahoma State 44
Ferrell Center – Waco, Texas
January 11, 2012 - Att. 8,707
• The 16-0 start is the best in program history.
• The Lady Bears sport school-record 33-game home win streak. Baylor’s last home loss came vs. Texas on March 7, 2009.
• With today's Lady Bear victory, Kim Mulkey's career record now stands at 314-79.
• Baylor leads the series 25-10, 16-2 in Waco.
• Baylor is now 154-89 in Big 12 regular season play and 127-52 under Mulkey.
• Baylor is 54-4 over their last 58 games.
• Baylor is the only Division I school with both its men's (16-0) and women's (16-0) teams sporting perfect records.
• The crowd of 8,707 was the third largest home crowd of the season.
• Baylor’s 13 blocks marked a season high.
• Baylor has now won 90 consecutive games when scoring 70 or more points, dating back to a 78-72 overtime loss to North Carolina State in the 2007 NCAA Tournament in Raleigh, N.C.
• Baylor hasn't allowed an opponent to shoot 50 percent in 190 straight games, dating back to March 25, 2006 against Maryland.
• Baylor has won 18 of its last 19 regular-season Big 12 games, last loss was Feb. 19, 2011 at Texas Tech.
• Brittney Griner (28 pts) has scored in double-figures in 56 straight games and in 86 of 88 in her career.
• Griner scored 20-plus points for the 11th time this season and 52nd of her career. Adding 10 rebounds marked her 34th career double-double and seventh of the year.
• Griner’s eight blocks moved her to third place on Baylor’s single-season blocks list with 87. She now has the top three marks in program history. It was the 26th time in her career she has had at least eight blocks and fourth this season.
• Odyssey Sims (21 pts) notched the 14th double-digit scoring performance of the season and 38th of her career. It was her sixth 20-point performance of the year and 13th of her career. Her five three-pointers and six rebounds were season highs.
• Destiny Williams (11 pts) recorded the seventh double-digit scoring performance of the season and 16th of her career.
• Williams (11 pts, 13 reb) registered her fourth double-double of the year and sixth of her career.