Baylor, Kansas Postgame Notes
- Baylor raises its season record to 14-1, 4-0 in Big 12 play.
- BU extended it Big 12 regular season win streak to 26 games with the victory.
- The Lady Bears are 37-1 in regular season Big 12 games over the past three seasons and have won 26-straight Big 12 Conference regular season contests. BU's last regular season Big 12 loss was at Texas Tech, 56-45, on Feb. 18, 2011.
- Baylor now leads the series with Kansas, 18-7. The Lady Bears have won five straight in the series and 11 of the last 12. BU owns an 7-4 mark in Allen Fieldhouse vs. Kansas, including three straight wins.
- Baylor is 88-4 over its last three seasons.
- Baylor is 6-1 against ranked opponents this season and 94-58 in the Kim Mulkey era.
- Kansas' attendance of 6,923 was a KU season high, 4,500 over their season average.
- The starting lineup up of Odyssey Sims, Jordan Madden, Kimetria Hayden, Brooklyn Pope and Brittany Griner improved to 8-0 this season.
- With her 33 points today, Brittney Griner has now scored in double-figures in 95 straight games and in 125 of 127 in her career. She hit the 20-point mark for the ninth time this season, 78th of her career.
- Griner now has 2,741 career points.
- Griner has scored 30 or more points twice this season and 12 times in her career. She had 35 at Rice this season.
- With three blocks today, Griner now has a Big 12 record 639 career blocks; 24 shy of Louella Tomlinson's (Saint Mary's [Calif.]) NCAA DI record of 663.
- Griner has now 14 recorded a block in 65 straight outings and 124 of her 127 career games.
- Odyssey Sims has now scored 139 career treys, moving her into a tie with Emily Niemann. She now ranks No. 5 on the 3-point career charts.
- Sims (14 pts) has scored in double-figures in seven games this season, 57 times in her career.
- Brooklyn Pope (13p/11r) recorded her second double-double of the year and seventh of her career.
- With her 13 points, Brooklyn Pope scored in double figures for the 10th time this season and the ninth time in the last 10 games.