Jan. 16, 2008
Recap | Box Score | Quotes
· With the win, Baylor is 12-6 all-time against Kansas and 6-2 in Waco.
· The win makes Baylor 3-0 in Big 12 play for the first time in the league's 12 year history.
· Head coach Kim Mulkey posted her 198th career victory at Baylor.
· Baylor is now 12-0 at the Ferrell Center this year, and 110-14 (.887) in Kim Mulkey's eight seasons.
· With their 59 points, it marked the first time in program history that Baylor had won back-to-back games while scoring less than 60 points in each contest.
· The Lady Bears shot a season high 87.5 percent (21-of-24) from the free throw line.
· Junior Rachel Allison tied a season high with two blocks. She also hit a season high 11 free throws. Allison recorded her 10th double-digit scoring output of the season.
· Sophomore Danielle Wilson tied a season high with two steals.
· Senior Anglea Tisdale grabbed a season high six boards.
· Kansas' one three-point field goal was a Baylor opponent season low and the Jayhawks' 25 points was the second-lowest point total by a Baylor opponent.