Baylor, Kansas State Postgame Notes
- With tonight's Lady Bear win, Kim Mulkey's career record is now 353-80.
- Baylor raises its season record to 15-1, 5-0 in Big 12 play.
- BU extended it Big 12 regular season win streak to 27 games with the victory.
- The Lady Bears are 38-1 in regular season Big 12 games over the past three seasons and have won 27-straight Big 12 Conference regular season contests. BU's last regular season Big 12 loss was at Texas Tech, 56-45, on Feb. 18, 2011.
- Baylor now leads the series with Kansas State, 18-8. The Lady Bears have won 14 straight in the. BU owns a 5-4 mark in Bramlage Coliseum vs. Kansas State, including five straight wins.
- Baylor is 89-4 over its last three seasons.
- The starting lineup up of Odyssey Sims, Jordan Madden, Kimetria Hayden, Brooklyn Pope and Brittany Griner improved to 9-0 this season.
- Baylor's 90 points tied a Bramlage Coliseum record for points by an opponent, Missouri also scored 90 on Feb. 15, 1992.
- Baylor set the opponent arena record (35) for most made FGs, breaking Long Beach State's record of 34 on Nov. 24, 1989.
- With her 29 points today, Brittney Griner has now scored in double-figures in 96 straight games and in 126 of 128 in her career. She hit the 20-point mark for the 10th time this season, 79th of her career.
- Griner now has 2,770 career points.
- Griner recorded her NCAA record 10th career dunk at the 4:38 mark of the second half.
- With three blocks today, Griner now has a Big 12 record 642 career blocks; 21 shy of Louella Tomlinson's (Saint Mary's [Calif.]) NCAA DI record of 663.
- Griner has now recorded a block in 65 straight outings and 125 of her 128 career games.
- With three assists tonight, Sims cracked BU's career top 10 chart, she now has 346 career assists.
- With her 12 points, Brooklyn Pope scored in double figures for the 11th time this season and the 10th time in the last 11 games.
- Kimetria Hayden records her fifth double-digit scoring effort of the season with 11 points. It is the34th of her career.