Baylor, Iowa State Postgame Notes
- With tonight's Lady Bear win, Kim Mulkey's career record is now 355-80.
- Baylor raised its season record to 17-1, 7-0 in Big 12 play.
- BU extended its Big 12 regular season win streak to 29 games with the victory. BU's last regular season Big 12 loss was at Texas Tech, 56-45, on Feb. 18, 2011.
- The Lady Bears are 40-1 in regular season Big 12 games over the past three seasons.
- Baylor now leads the all-time series vs. the Cyclones, 16-6, 5-4 in Hilton Coliseum.
- Baylor is 91-4 over its last three seasons.
- Tonight's attendance of 11,220 is 2,203 over Iowa State's season average.
- With her 22 points today, Brittney Griner has now scored in double-figures in 98 straight games and in 127 of 130 in her career. She hit the 20-point mark for the 12th time this season, 81st of her career.
- Griner (13) reached doubles figures in the first half for the 13th time this season and for the sixth-straight game.
- Griner now has 2,819 career points. That ranks second all-time in the Big 12. She needs just 18 points to pass OSU's Andrea Riley (2,836) for the Big 12's top spot.
- With six blocks today, Griner now has a Big 12 record 657 career blocks; six shy of Louella Tomlinson's (Saint Mary's [Calif.]) NCAA DI record of 663.
- The six blocks by Griner marked the 68th game of her career in which she has had 5 or more blocks.
- Griner has now recorded a block in 67 straight outings and 127 of her 130 career games.
- Odyssey Sims' 12 points in the game give her double-figure scoring in nine games this season and the 59 in her career.
- Brooklyn Pope had a career-high-tying three steals.
- With 11 points, freshman guard Alexis Prince records her third career double-digit scoring effort, her highest Big 12 output.