Box Score |
- With tonight's Lady Bear win, Kim Mulkey's career record is now 357-80.
- Baylor raised its season record to 19-1, 9-0 in Big 12 play.
- BU extended its Big 12 regular season win streak to 31 games with the victory. BU's last regular season Big 12 loss was at Texas Tech, 56-45, on Feb. 18, 2011.
- Baylor extended its nation's-best win streak to 18 games.
- The Lady Bears are 42-1 in regular season Big 12 games over the past three seasons.
- Baylor has now won four-straight vs. Texas Tech, but the Lady Raiders lead the all-time series 47-29. The series in Lubbock is now 25-9, series is tied at 7-7 in United Spirit Arena games.
- Baylor is 93-4 over its last three seasons.
- Tonight's attendance of 12,871 is 7,209 over Texas Tech's season average.
- Baylor scored 80 or more points in a game for the 12th time this season.
- Baylor has won 131 straight games when scoring 70 or more points.
- Baylor has won 105 straight games when scoring 80 or more points.
- With 7 blocks today, Griner has extended her NCAA DI career blocks record to 672.
- With her season-high 40 points today, Brittney Griner has now scored in double-figures in 100 straight games and in 129 of 132 in her career.
- Griner has now scored 30+ points three time this season and 13 times in her career. Griner has now score 40+ points four times in her career.
- Griner threw down her 12th career dunk, with 2:38 left in the game, extending her NCAA record.
- Griner (40p/15r) has now recorded seven double-doubles this season and 51 in her career.
- Griner now has 2,873 career points. She became the Big 12's all-time leading scorer, surpassing OSU's Andrea Riley (2,835) for the Big 12's top spot.
- Griner has now recorded a block in 69 straight outings and 129 of her 132 career games.
- Brooklyn Pope (14p) recorded her 13th double-digit scoring effort of the season and 30th of her career.