Baylor, Kansas Postgame Notes
Baylor 86, Kansas 45
Feb. 6, 2013
Box Score |
AP Photos |
- With tonight’s Lady Bear win, Kim Mulkey's career record is now 359-80.
- Baylor raised its season record to 21-1, 11-0 in Big 12 play.
- BU extended its Big 12 regular season win streak to 33 games with the victory. BU’s last regular season Big 12 loss was at Texas Tech, 56-45, on Feb. 18, 2011.
- Baylor extended its nation’s-best win streak to 20 games.
- The Lady Bears have won 51-straight at home, the nation’s longest home winning streak.
- The Lady Bears are 44-1 in regular season Big 12 games over the past three seasons, including 39-straight.
- Baylor leads the all-time series over Kansas 19-7, including seven straight and 17 of the last 18.
- Baylor is 95-4 over its last three seasons.
- Baylor scored 80 or more points in a game for the 14th time this season.
- Baylor has won 107 straight games when scoring 80 or more points.
- Baylor (57 percent) shot over 50 percent from the field for the 11th time this season.
- With 3 blocks today, Griner has extended her NCAA DI career blocks record to 678.
- With her 26 points today, Brittney Griner has now scored in double-figures in 102 straight games and in 132 of 134 in her career.
- Griner has now scored 20+ points 15 times this season, 92 times in her career.
- Griner has scored in double digits by halftime 16 times this season.
- Griner (26p/13r) has now recorded nine double-doubles this season and 53 in her career.
- Griner now has 2,929 career points to move to 10th on the NCAA Division I all-time scoring list.
- Griner has now recorded a block in 71 straight outings and 131 of her 134 career games.
- Brooklyn Pope (13p) recorded her 14th double-figure scoring performance of the year and 31st of her career.
- Kimetria Hayden (11p) got in double figures for the eighth time this year, 37th of her career.
- Hayden’s five assists moved her into a tie for 10th on the Baylor career list, tying Nicole Collins with 344.
- Odyssey Sims (13p) moved into a tie for 19th place with Jennifer King on the Baylor’s all-time scoring list with 1,288 points.
- Sims totaled nine assists for the second-consecutive game.
- Niya Johnson’s six points were the highest in a Big 12 game for her.
Shop Now at the Official Online Store