- With tonight's Lady Bear win, Kim Mulkey's career record is now 360-80.
- Baylor raised its season record to 22-1, 12-0 in Big 12 play.
- The Lady Bears are 45-1 in regular season Big 12 games over the past three seasons, including 40-straight.
- Texas leads the all-time series over Baylor 57-26, however, Baylor has won five straight contests.
- Kim Mulkey is 8-5 vs. Texas in games played in Austin.
- Baylor leads the series 17-10 since Kim Mulkey became the Lady Bears' head coach.
- Baylor is 96-4 over its last three seasons.
- Texas' attendance of 6,693 is 3,070 fans over its season average.
- BU extended its Big 12 regular season win streak to 34 games with the victory. BU's last regular season Big 12 loss was at Texas Tech, 56-45, on Feb. 18, 2011.
- Baylor extended its nation's-best win streak to 21 games.
- With her 8 points tonight, Kimetria Hayden joined BU's 1,000-point club. She is the 30th Lady Bear to achieve the milestone, she now has 1,003 career points.
- Brittney Griner gets her 13th career dunk, extending her NCAA record. She has dunked six times this season, five in Big 12 play.
- With 8 blocks today, Griner has extended her NCAA DI career blocks record to 686.
- Griner has blocked 8 or more shots in 23 games.
- With her 14 points today, Brittney Griner has now scored in double-figures in 103 straight games and in 133 of 135 in her career.
- Griner now has 2,943 career points to move to 10th on the NCAA Division I all-time scoring list.
- Griner has now recorded a block in 72 straight outings and 132 of her 135 career games.
- Destiny Williams (12 reb.) registered her fifth double-digit rebounding effort of the season and 27th of her career.
- Jordan Madden (11 pts.) notched her 11th double figure scoring game this season, 23rd of her career.
- Odyssey Sims scored 18 pts., the most in a Big 12 game for her this season.