3/3 BAYLOR 87 (24-1, 14-0), 21/22 OKLAHOMA STATE 45 (18-7, 9-5)
Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018
Ferrell Center (Waco, Texas)
BAYLOR POSTGAME NOTES
• Baylor extended its win streak to 21 games and moved to 14-0 in Big 12 play for the fourth time in the last seven seasons and fourth time under head coach Kim Mulkey.
• Baylor has at least 24 wins in its first 25 games for the third time in the last four seasons, the sixth time in last eight years and the sixth time under Mulkey.
• Baylor is 7-1 against ranked opponent this season and has won seven-straight since losing at No. 7/8 UCLA on Nov. 18, 2017.
• The Lady Bears have won five consecutive games against Oklahoma State and 19 of the last 20.
• Baylor leads the Cowgirls, 13-9, in Stillwater, Okla.
• Baylor is 34-6 in the series under Mulkey.
• Baylor is 530-97 all-time under Mulkey.
• Baylor is 924-495 all-time in its 44th season.
• 233 of Baylor’s 264 wins since 2010-11 have been by 10 points or more, and only 14 times in that span has its winning margin been five points or fewer.
• Baylor is 265-21 over the past six seasons, including a 150-8 mark in Big 12 play – 130-7 in regular season and 20-1 in Big 12 Tournament play.
• In Baylor’s last 427 games, only three opponents (Texas, .516; Stanford, .509; West Virginia, .500) have shot 50 percent or above.
• In 612 of 626 games under Mulkey, Baylor has held its opponent at or below 50 percent field goal shooting with only six of those efforts coming in the last 14 years.
• Baylor started Kristy Wallace, Juicy Landrum, Dekeiya Cohen, Lauren Cox and Kalani Brown together for the third straight game. The group is 4-0.
• Baylor has held a team to 10 points or less in a quarter 29 times, after limiting Oklahoma State to nine points in the first quarter and four in the fourth quarter.
• The Lady Bears held the Cowgirls to one made field goal in the fourth quarter.
• Baylor held Oklahoma State to 21.3 percent from the floor, the lowest field goal percentage for a Lady Bear opponent in the Big 12 season.
• Baylor is 139-50 in away game under Mulkey.
• Baylor is 474-26 when leading at half under Mulkey.
• Baylor is 115-27 in February games under Mulkey.
• Baylor is 500-21 when outshooting its opponent under Mulkey.
• Baylor is 455-41 when outrebounding its opponent under Mulkey.
• Baylor has outscored its opponents by at least 11 points in 13 of its 14 Big 12 games this season. BU’s smallest margin of victory under 11 points was against Oklahoma (9).
• All eight available players logged minutes in the victory.
• Four Lady Bears scored in double figures: Dekeiya Cohen (20), Kalani Brown (20), Kristy Wallace (18) and Alexis Morris (13).
• Kalani Brown (20 points, 23 rebounds) registered her 12th double-double of the season and the 24th of her career. She accomplished the feat in the first half alone with 10 points and 10 rebounds in the first 10 minutes.
• Brown compiled her second career 20-20 performance and pulled down a career-high 23 rebounds. She has recorded 12 20-point performances this season and 19th in her career.
• Dekeiya Cohen (20 points, 11 rebounds) recorded her third double-double of the season and the third of her career. Her 20 points set a new career-high and her 11 rebounds gave her the fourth double figure rebounding performance of her career.
• Kristy Wallace (18 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists) netted double figures for the 50th time in her career.
• Alexis Morris (13 points) scored in double figures for the 11th time in her career.