Feb. 17, 2008
- The 20-point win is the largest margin of victory against Oklahoma since a 30-point win in 1997-98.
- The 20-point margin of victory is the largest ever against a regular-season top 10 opponent.
- Today's attendance of 7,654 is the largest of the season and 17th all-time.
- Baylor is now 6-2 versus ranked teams this season.
- Oklahoma holds a 20-10 record over Baylor. The Lady Bears are 5-8 against OU in Waco, and Kim Mulkey holds a 6-13 record against the Sooners.
- Baylor's 158-13 (.924) under Coach Mulkey when scoring 70 or more points.
- Baylor is 15-0 this season when scoring 70 or more points.
- BU is 107-20 (.843) since the start of the 2004-05 season.
- The Lady Bears have shot 44.3% or higher in 14-25 games this season.
- Jessica Morrow tied season highs with 3 blocks and 7 rebounds.
- Rachel Allison tied her career high with 4 assists.
- Jessika Bradley posted her second career double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. The double-double is her first since the season opener against Howard.