- Baylor raised its season record to 25-1.
- With tonight's Lady Bear win, Kim Mulkey's career record is now 363-80.
- Baylor is now 10-1 vs. ranked opponents this season.
- With Baylor's win, the series is now tied at 2-2.
- Kim Mulkey is 2-2 vs. UConn.
- Baylor is 99-4 over its last three seasons.
- Under Mulkey, Baylor is 152-10 in regular season, non-conference games.
- Baylor is now 5-0 when playing in an ESPN Big Monday game.
- Baylor extended its nation's-best win streak to 23 games.
- Baylor (76) scored 70 or more points for the 23rd time this season.
- Baylor trailed at the half for the first time this season, 29-26. Trailed by as much as 11 with 12:05 to go in first half.
- Brittney Griner (25 points) moved to No. 8 on NCAA career scoring chart, passing Mississippi State's LaToya Thomas. Griner now has 3,000 career points.
- Griner becomes just the eighth NCAA Division I woman to reach the 3,000 point milestone.
- With her 25 points today, Griner has now scored in double-figures in 106 straight games and in 136 of 138 in her career.
- Griner's 136 career double-figure scoring games, second-most in NCAA history. She needs 13 more games in double digits to tie Connecticut's Maya Moore (149) for the most in history.
- With her two blocks today, Griner extended her NCAA DI career blocks record to 697.
- Griner has now recorded a block in 75 straight outings and 135 of her 138 career games.
- Griner scored 20 or more points in a game for the 17th time this season and the 94th time in her career.
- With seven assists today, Odyssey Sims (411) moved past Jessika Stratton (407) for the fifth-most in program history.
- Kimetria Hayden (11 points) tallied double digits for the10th time this year and 39th time in her career.
- Brooklyn Pope had 18 points to score double digits for the 34th time in her career and the 17th time this season.