Box Score |
Baylor Photos |
- Baylor raised its season record to 26-1, 15-0 in Big 12 Conference action.
- The Lady Bears are 48-1 in regular season Big 12 games over the past three seasons, including 43-straight.
- Baylor extended its nation's-best win streak to 24 games.
- The Lady Bears have won 54-straight at home, the nation's longest home winning streak.
- With today's Lady Bear win, Kim Mulkey's career record is now 364-80.
- With Baylor's win, Texas now leads the series 57-27.
- Kim Mulkey is 18-10 vs. Texas.
- Baylor is 100-4 over its last three seasons and 66-1 over the last two seasons.
- Today's attendance of 10,592 is the third-largest in program history and the 19th time the Lady Bears have hosted over 10,000 fans for a game. It is the largest crowd of the season.
- BU extended its Big 12 regular season win streak to 37 games with the victory. BU's last regular season Big 12 loss was at Texas Tech, 56-45, on Feb. 18, 2011.
- Baylor is now 25-0 this season when leading at halftime and 317-23 under Kim Mulkey.
- The Lady Bears held an opponent under 50 points for the 12th time this season.
- Brittney Griner (30 points) moved up three spots, to No. 5, on the NCAA career scoring chart, passing Cindy Blodgett (Maine), Cheryl Miller (USC) and Chamique Holdsclaw (Tennessee). Griner now has 3,030 career points.
- Griner (30 pts.) has scored 30 or more points in five games this season and in 15 career games.
- Griner has now scored in double-figures in 107 straight games and in 137 of 139 in her career.
- Griner's 137 career double-figure scoring games, second-most in NCAA history. She needs 12 more games in double digits to tie Connecticut's Maya Moore (149) for the most in history.
- Griner produced her 12th double-double of the season, 56th of her career.
- With her five blocks today, Griner extended her NCAA DI career blocks record to 702, she has blocked five or more shots in 73 career games.
- Griner has now recorded a block in 76 straight outings and 136 of her 139 career games.
- Griner scored 20 or more points in a game for the 18th time this season and the 95th time in her career.
- Kimetria Hayden (11 points) tallied double digits for the11th time this year and 40th time in her career.
- Odyssey Sims (15 points) recorded her 15th double-digit scoring effort of the season and 65th of her career.