Box Score |
- Baylor raised its season record to 28-1, 17-0 in Big 12 Conference action.
- The Lady Bears are 50-1 in regular season Big 12 games over the past three seasons, including 45-straight.
- Baylor extended its nation's-best win streak to 26 games.
- With today's Lady Bear win, Kim Mulkey's career record is now 366-80.
- With Baylor's win, the Lady Bears now leads the series 3-1.
- Kim Mulkey is 3-1 vs. West Virginia.
- Baylor is 102-4 over its last three seasons and 68-1 over the last two seasons.
- Tonight's attendance of 13,447 is 11,314 fans over the Mountaineers' 2,133 average attendance.
- BU extended its Big 12 regular season win streak to 39 games with the victory. BU's last regular season Big 12 loss was at Texas Tech, 56-45, on Feb. 18, 2011.
- Baylor is now 27-0 this season when leading at halftime and 317-23 under Kim Mulkey.
- Brittney Griner (28 points) now has 3,073 career points.
- Griner recorded the first triple-double in WVU Coliseum, men or women.
- Griner (28p/10r/10b) recorded her fifth career triple-double and first since Nov. 28, 2010, vs. Southeastern Louisiana (28p/10r/10bl). She ties KSU's Shalee Lehning for Big 12 record.
- Griner has now scored in double-figures in 109 straight games and in 139 of 141 in her career.
- Griner's 139 career double-figure scoring games, second-most in NCAA history. She needs 10 more games in double digits to tie Connecticut's Maya Moore (149) for the most in history.
- Griner's 20+ points marks the 19th time she's achieved it this season and 96th of her career.
- Griner produced her 14th double-double of the season, 58th of her career, first with points/blocks this season.
- With her 10 blocks today, Griner extended her NCAA DI career blocks record to 719, she has blocked five or more shots in 75 career games.
- Griner has now recorded a block in 78 straight outings and 138 of her 141 career games.
- Odyssey Sims (10 points) recorded her 17th double-digit scoring effort of the season and 67th of her career.