March 23, 2010
 BAYLOR (25-9) 49,  GEORGETOWN (26-7) 33
HAAS PAVILION • BERKELEY, CALIF. • MARCH 22, 2010
• Baylor is 17-7 in nine NCAA Tournament appearances. The Lady Bears are advancing to the Sweet 16 for the fifth time in school history and for the second straight season. Baylor lost, 56-39, to Louisville in the third round of the 2009 Raleigh Regional.
• Morghan Medlock had 16 rebounds to record the 10th double-figure rebounding game of her career and eighth this season. The 16 rebounds equal her career-high, previously set Nov. 14, 2008, versus Florida Atlantic.
• Kelli Griffin had five assists to move into a tie for third place on Baylor’s single-season assists list with 175.
• Griffin ranks eighth on the program’s all-time career list with 350.
• Griner became the all-time single-season NCAA leader in blocked shots with 199, eclipsing the mark of 195 set by Louella Tomlinson of Saint Mary’s (CA) this year.
• Griner also set the NCAA Tournament single-game blocked-shots records with 14. She broke the previous record of 11 set by Pauline Jordan of UNLV, who accomplished the feat against Colorado on March 18, 1989.
• The 14 blocked shots marked the 14th time this season Griner collected eight or more blocks.
• Baylor’s total of 16 blocked shots breaks the NCAA Tournament single-game record for most blocks. UNLV recorded 15 versus Colorado during a second-round game in 1989.