- Baylor raised its season record to 33-1.
- Baylor extended its nation's-best win streak to 31 games.
- BU extended its home game win streak to a nation's-best 56 games.
- With today's Lady Bear win, Kim Mulkey's career record is now 371-80.
- With Baylor's win over Prairie View A&M, the Lady Bears now lead the all-time series 15-0, a 2-0 mark in NCAA Championship play.
- Kim Mulkey is 4-0 vs. Prairie View A&M.
- Baylor is 106-4 over its last three seasons and 72-1 over the last two seasons.
- The Lady Bears are now 29-9 (.763) in NCAA Tournament games, including 11-1 in first round contests.
- Baylor advances to second round NCAA action for the 11th straight season and 11th time in 12 tries.
- Baylor is now 33-0 this season when leading at halftime and 322-23 under Kim Mulkey.
- Baylor has now won 143 straight games when scoring 70 points or more.
- Seniors Brittney Griner, Kimetria Hayden and Jordan Madden are 134-14 over their four years and are 71-2 (.973) in games played in the Ferrell Center. The trio has won 56 straight Ferrell Center games.
- Baylor is 98-8 since the start of the 2009-10 season when allowing 60 or fewer points. The Lady Bears have won 57-straight games when holding their foe to 60 or fewer points.
- Brittney Griner, with 33 points, has now scored 30-plus points nine times this season and 19 times in her career.
- Griner with nine made free throws tonight, set a Big 12 Conference free throw made record, she now has 778, breaking Andrea Riley's (OSU, 2007-10) record of 775.
- Griner records her 15th career dunk and third in NCAA Championship play.
- Griner recorded her 61st career double-double, including 17th of the season. She tied former BU standout Sophia Young's 61 for No. 1 on BU list and No. 2 on Big 12 chart.
- Odyssey Sims (12 points) recorded her 22nd double-digit scoring effort of the season and 72nd of her career.
- Sims notched her second double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 assists. It was her fourth career double-double and fourth double figure assist outing.
- Griner now has 3,236 career points, No. 2 on the career NCAA scoring list.
- Griner has now scored in double-figures in 114 straight games and in 144 of 146 in her career.
- Griner's 144 career double-figure scoring games, second-most in NCAA history. She needs five more games in double digits to tie Connecticut's Maya Moore (149) for the most in history.
- With her 6 blocks today, Griner extended her NCAA DI career blocks record to 742.
- Griner has blocked five or more shots in 14 games this season and 78 times in her career.
- Griner has recorded a block in 84 straight outings and 142 of her 146 career games.
- Destiny Williams hauled down 10 rebounds, her fourth double-digit effort of the season.