- Baylor's season ends at 34-2.
- Baylor's nation's-best win streak ends at 32 games.
- With today's loss, Kim Mulkey's record is now 372-81.
- With Baylor's loss to Louisville, the Cardinals now lead the series 2-0.
- Kim Mulkey is 0-2 vs. Louisville.
- The Lady Bears are now 30-10 (.750) in NCAA Tournament games, including 4-4 in regional semifinal contests.
- Baylor ends its season in the Sweet 16 for the fourth time in program history (2004, '06, '09).
- Louisville's 16 treys ties the most by a Baylor opponent in school history, previous record was 16 by Iowa State (Feb. 26, 2000).
- Baylor trailed at the half for just the third time this season (Stanford, UConn).
- The loss broke Baylor's streak of 144 straight games when scoring 70 points or more.
- Seniors Brittney Griner, Kimetria Hayden and Jordan Madden finished 135-15 over their four years.
- Brittney Griner recorded her 63rd career double-double, including 19th of the season.
- Odyssey Sims, with a season-high 29 points, recorded her 24th double-digit scoring effort of the season and 74th of her career. It was her third 20-plus point effort of the season, 19th of her career.
- Griner's final career stats include 3,283 points, 1,305 rebounds, 748 blocks, 18 dunks and a .569 field goal percentage.
- Griner finishes her career with 3,283 career points, No. 2 on the career NCAA scoring list.
- Griner scored in double-figures in 116 straight games and in 146 of 148 in her career.
- Griner's 146 career double-figure scoring games, second-most in NCAA history.
- With her 2 blocks today, Griner finishes her career with an NCAA DI career blocks record to 748.
- Griner has recorded a block in 86 straight outings and 144 of her 148 career games.
- Brooklyn Pope (10 points) tallied her 38th career double-figure scoring effort and 21st of the season.
- Jordan Madden (14 points) recorded her 13th double-digit scoring effort of the season, 25th of her career, she scored all 14 at the first half.