Oct. 30, 2013
- All 11 available Lady Bears played and scored in the game.
- Assistant Coaches Sytia Messer and Toyelle Wilson made their Lady Bear coaching debuts
- Baylor had five players score in double figures in Odyssey Sims (21), Ieshia Small (13), Khadijiah Cave (13), Kristina Higgins (12) and Sune Agbuke (11).
- Baylor held edges over PBA in shooting percentage (50.0-28.0), free throws (28-for-38 to 18-for-26), rebounds (62-20), assists (25-9), blocks (6-1), steals (12-2), points in the paint (62-12), points off turnovers (36-10), second chance points (38-11) and bench points (63-14).
- After opening the game 2-for-10 from the field, Baylor closed the first half shooting 14-for-30.
- Baylor had a 37-8 rebounding edge and 18-4 edge in free throws made in the first half.
- Baylor had eight assists on 16 first half baskets, led by Odyssey Sims’ four.
- After shooting 0-for-8 in the first half on threes, Baylor shot 5-for-7 in the second half.
- Baylor shot 16-for-40 (40%) in the first half and an even better 23-for-38 (60.5%) in the second half.
- Makenzie Robertson tallied 12 rebounds (seven defensive, five offensive), four points, two assists and a steal in the first half, and finished with a total of 15 rebounds.
- Sims (12), Cave (9) and Higgins (8) were Baylor’s leading scorers in the first half.
- Small scored 11 of her 13 points in the second half.
- Agbuke scored nine of her 11 points in the second half.
- Cave (13 points, nine rebounds, three blocks), Nina Davis (nine points, four rebounds), Ieshia Small (13 points, four assists) and Imani Wright (eight points, five rebounds) made their first appearances in a Baylor uniform.
- Niya Johnson scored seven points and dished out eight assists against her father, Boderick Johnson, Palm Beach Atlantic first-year assistant coach.