Dec. 5, 2010
No. 2/3 Baylor 103, Minnesota 56
Ferrell Center – Waco, Texas
December 5, 2010 - Att. 6,581
• Baylor is now 3-0 all-time against Minnesota.
• Baylor is 124-9 (.932) in regular season, non-conference games under Mulkey, including an 84-1 (.988) mark at home.
• Baylor has won 42 straight non-league home games.
• Baylor hasn’t allowed an opponent to shoot 50 percent in 148-straight games, dating back to March 25, 2006 against Maryland.
• Baylor’s 11 three-point field goals tied a season high that was set on Nov. 14 against Rice.
• Baylor’s five turnovers were a season low and the fewest since committing five against Colorado on Feb. 22, 2006.
• Brittney Griner (22 pts) has scored in double-figures in 43-of-45 career games, including all 10 this season. It marked her sixth game in a row with 20+ points. She tied a career high with four assists.
• Kimetria Hayden’s 17 points was a season high. She had her fourth double-digit scoring performance of the year and eighth of her career.
• Odyssey Sims (13 pts) recorded her seventh-straight double-figure scoring game. She tied a career high with five assists.
• Ashley Field (12 pts) tied a season high in points and registered her third double-digit scoring performance of the year and 15th career. Her two, three-point field goals were a career high.
• Whitney Zachariason’s two blocks tied a career high.
• Terran Condrey’s five rebounds were a season high.