Dec. 12, 2007
· With the win, Baylor now leads the all-time series 2-0.
· Head coach Kim Mulkey posted her 190th career victory at Baylor.
· Mulkey is now 12-0 versus Pacific-10 teams since her arrival at Baylor.
· Baylor is 92-18 (.836) since the start of the 2004-05 season with 15 of the 18 setbacks coming at the hands of nationally ranked opponents.
· BU is 149-13 (.920) under Coach Mulkey when scoring 70 or more points, including 92-3 (.968) when putting 80 or more on the scoreboard.
· The Lady Bears have maintained a 104-13 (.889)
· Baylor is 7-0 for the first time since the 2005-06 season when the Lady Bears began 10-0.
· The Lady Bears shot a season high 54.5 percent (6-of-11) from the 3-point line.
· Sophomore Danielle Wilson set a new Baylor record with nine blocks, surpassing the old record of seven. Her nine blocks are the second-highest total in a single game in Big 12 history. In addition, it marks the fourth-highest total in the NCAA this season.
· Senior Angela Tisdale scored a career high 24 points.
· Freshman Melissa Jones tied a career high with three steals.
· Baylor held
· With the game tied at eight with 12:31 to go in first half, Baylor went on a 36-3 run to finish the half and take a 44-11 lead into the break.