Dec. 16, 2008
NO. 7 BAYLOR (10-1) 73, UT-PAN AMERICAN (5-5) 27
FERRELL CENTER - WACO, TEXAS
DEC. 16, 2008 - ATTENDANCE: 5,482
- Tonight's contest marks the eighth meeting between the two schools. The Lady Bears now hold an 8-0 series advantage over the Lady Broncos.
- For the third consecutive game, and fourth time this season, Baylor has held its opponent to under 20 first-half points.
- Rachel Allison's streak of 46 consecutive starts was snapped tonight. The streak began in a 71-54 win over Kansas on March 7th, 2007. Allison's streak of 109 consecutive games-played also came to an end tonight.
- Allowing 27 points tonight marked the lowest point total by a Baylor opponent since the Lady Bears defeated Oklahoma State, 57-26 in the 2005-06 season.
- Morghan Medlock cracked the starting lineup for the first time in her Baylor career.
- Medlock recorded her second double-double this season, notching 11 points and 11 boards, bringing her career total to six.
- Danielle Wilson established season-highs with 23 points and three steals.
- Wilson moved her career double-figure point total to 41 games, nine of which coming in the 2008-09 season.
- Wilson recorded her fourth double-double this season, notching 23 points and 11 boards, bringing her career total to 12.
- With five blocks on the night, Wilson has rejected 34 shots in eleven games this season extending her school record to 200.
- Baylor is now 7-0 at home this season. The Lady Bears have won 64 of their last 69 home games.
- The Lady Bears are now 65-1 in regular season, non-conference games under Coach Mulkey at the Ferrell Center.