Dec. 30, 2007
Box Score |
AP Photo Gallery
· With the win, Baylor is 9-8 all-time against Rice at home and 16-17 overall.
· Baylor is now 8-0 at the Ferrell Center this year, and 106-14 (.882) in Kim Mulkey's eight seasons.
· Baylor's 55.6 percent (5-9) shooting from 3-point range marks the fifth time the Lady Bears have shot at least 50 percent this season.
· The Lady Bears shot 49.2 percent from the floor and have now shot 44.3 percent or higher in 10 of 11 games.
· Baylor opened up the second half on a 22-4 run to take a 53-35 lead.
· With 17 points and 10 rebounds Rachel Allison recorded her second double-double on the season.
· Rachel Allison also dished out a career high four assists.
· With 18 points, Angela Tisdale has now scored exactly 1,000 points in her career. She is the 24th Lady Bear to tally at least 1,000 points, and the first since Sophia Young scored 2,480 (2002-06).
· With two 3-point field goals, Angela Tisdale moves past Chameka Scott (123) into fifth place in BU history, sinking 125 in her career.
· Melissa Jones scored a career high 10 points on 4-of-4 shooting.
· Jessica Morrow tied a season high with six rebounds.