March 18, 2007
1. How did playing a non-conference schedule help your team this season?
It allowed us to see what the other teams were doing to get to the top level and what we needed to do better. It helps us see our weaknesses when we play conference teams.
2. How have the freshmen played this season?
I'm a freshman and as soon as we got here we all fit in. The older tennis players helped us with the workouts and in preparing us, mentally and physically, to play as a team.
3. What kind of superstitions do you or the team have?
I don't really have many superstitions. We just always warm-up as a team and listen to music. I do like to use the same tennis ball every time I play, though.
4. What is the most positive thing you have seen from your team so far this season?
The seniors are really motivating. They really want to win and don't like losing, so that keeps us motivated.
5. What do you like to do on your days off?
My roommates and I will rent a movie or go to one. One of my roommates is a golfer so we'll go play sometimes.