• The Baylor women come into the NCAA Championship without a Big 12 title for the first time since 2004. The Lady Bears finished in a tie for second in the Big 12 regular season race, and then bowed out in the semifinals of the league tournament.
• Baylor's will serve as a host site for the eighth season overall and seventh in a row. The Lady Bears will welcome first-round opponent Oral Roberts, as well as Tulsa and Stephen F. Austin, who will face each in the first round.
• Baylor is making its 15th overall appearance in the NCAA Team Championship, and eighth in a row. The Lady Bears bring a streak of seven consecutive Round of 16 appearances, including five straight Elite Eights and two Final Fours (2008, 2011).
• Baylor is currently ranked No. 12 with three ranked singles players, including No. 15 Diana Nakic, No. 22 Nina Secerbegovic and No. 48 Sona Novakova, and one ranked doubles tandem, Secerbegovic and Ema Burgic at No. 13.
• Baylor's Diana Nakic, Nina Secerbegovic and Sona Novakova earned a berth into the NCAA Singles Championship, while Secerbegovic and Ema Burgic were invited to the NCAA Doubles Championship.
• As a team, Baylor compiled a 13-7 mark against ranked opponents, while going a perfect 10-0 versus unranked teams. All of BU's losses came against top-25 opponents, going 6-7 in those matches.
• Baylor's season has featured two winning streaks of more than seven matches. The Lady Bears began the season with nine straight wins, lost five of eight, and then won 11 of the last 13, including seven in a row.
• The Lady Bears claimed two Big 12 Player of the Week honors this season. Nina Secerbegovic was honored twice, winning the award on March 26 and April 9. The BU senior has won the award five times in her career.
• Secerbegovic's career singles win total stands at 123, leaving her just four behind second place all-time in program history. Her career record of 123-18 results in a winning percentage of .872, the highest ever at Baylor.
• Three Baylor student-athletes were named to the Big 12 All-Academic Team, including three-time honoree Nina Secerbegovic, Sona Novakova and Diana Nakic.
BAYLOR'S CURRENT TEAM LEADERS
OVERALL - 2012
Singles Wins: 31, Diana Nakic
Singles Win Percentage: .862 (25-4), Secerbegovic, Novakova
Doubles Wins: 19, Diana Nakic
Doubles Win Percentage: .615 (16-10), Sona Novakova
BIG 12 CONFERENCE - 2012
Singles Wins: 9, Nina Secerbegovic
Singles Win Percentage: 1.000 (9-0), Nina Secerbegovic
Doubles Wins: 6, Novakova, Nakic
Doubles Win Percentage:.667 (6-3), Novakova, Nakic
CAREER at BAYLOR
Singles Wins: 123, Nina Secerbegovic
Singles Win Percentage: .872 (123-18), Nina Secerbegovic
Doubles Wins: 77, Nina Secerbegovic
Doubles Win Percentage:.708 (46-19), Sona Novakova
CAREER in BIG 12 CONFERENCE (Min. 15 matches)
Singles Wins: 34, Nina Secerbegovic
Singles Win Percentage: .944 (34-2), Nina Secerbegovic
Doubles Wins: 27, Nina Secerbegovic
Doubles Win Percentage: .789 (15-4), Sona Novakova